Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Chagrin

Got home late from a wrestling meet and was informed by my son that the "mini me" he put into the same aquarium as Tarantula Fritz.....has escaped. The previous comment on the arachnids possibly 'webbing us into our beds' is not so funny at the moment--now that it is loose on the same floor.
Makes me wonder if Fritz was set on devouring Mini and it was able to fit through the small hole at the top of the cage in a desperate attempt for freedom. Please god, make it be awfully tired and unable to explore our bedrooms.
Better shake out the shoes from now on...

2 comments:

Dan Johnson said...

I stayed at a friends place one night and their boa got out of it's tank and nestled in the couch cushions below me. I'm not terrified of snakes but that was a little freaky...especially for someone who is a little verminally challenged...

B. Diederich said...

Verminally challenged! Good word! Copfriend's python escaped one day and when he came home it was wrapped around his Maltese dog, Diablo. He murdered that snake and got rid of all the rest...he had several...it wasn't that big and could never swallow the dog, but now I can see why they can actually kill infants!