Saturday, September 6, 2008

BOREDOM REIGNS.

and so is the sky...Aaggh.

Going nuts. I'm sitting here late afternoon, trying to decide what to work on; nothing holds my interest. I feel glum. Already grocery shopped early this morning, made cookies, made real apple crisp, but no kids here to eat it. Scrubbed (sort of) the kitchen floor. My freakin shoulder and hip hurt so bad I'm O.D.ing on Aleve and have been for a month.

BORED.

If it weren't drizzly, I'd be outside. If I could, I'd go run/go lift—that gives me a sense of accomplishment, wakes me up, gives me energy, and wastes some time.

RESTLESS.

This is my mood that gets me in stupid trouble. Big trouble usually. Like deciding 'What's the harm in just saying Hi to that guy over there?' (stalkers); 'What's the harm with a group of us ladies hangin' with those young guys at the bar?' (bad rumors); 'Why shouldn't I just call up...?' (remember the teacher found in the trunk of her car...)

SNAP OUT OF IT.

I could take a nap, but I 'd feel guilty. I've lost my creativity and I'm wasting away. I better find something to do around here before insanity rules. Sigh.

Piece of an old sketch 'Willys Tulip Truck'. rrrrr. I'm feeling disagreeable. What are these? Little Shop of Horrors' plants? Honey I Shrunk the Kids forest? Dumb. Like I said, I've been known for 'dumb'.

1 comment:

Dan Johnson said...

Well put...I know the feeling. Restless, irritable and discontent...