Sunday, December 16, 2007

Trash Wall Relics

I created 2 little wall relics from a wooden box I broke in two--the top half had gold/red diamonds and now an old Madonna...I call it "RED PLANET". The tiny collage phrase says "I will show you fear in a handful of dust." I also used some old buttons, sequins, and bud beer caps smashed flat. I like her!
The bottom 1/2 of the box has Mary of Guadalupe surrounded by iridescent blue sequins and beads, some blue and sparkle gold paint, shell beads and quotes: "Lady, Three white leopards sat under a juniper tree in the cool of the day, having fed to satiety on my legs my heart my liver and that which had been contained in the hollow round of my skull." I like it too! If you move around this page, you should see them, but not at a large size yet.
Yeah Collage Art!

No comments: