Sunday, August 10, 2008

Slide Show


Made a necklace last night while I watched the Olympics. Gymnastics--Chinese Men. Awesome. Beach Volleyball--Latvia. On fire. Swimming: many broken records...
I stole Brigg's 'chain'; so I'll change this one later...
I'd brought home a shoebox of aluminum slides when I worked on Thursday, all someone's vacations from around 1953; made a very simplistic, tiny collage covered by a piece of clear plastic I cut from an empty CD case with a razor blade. THAT was the most difficult part...not slicing myself. I will wear it to work tomorrow, but it will probably be frowned upon...! I can't help it! I WAS bored!

1 comment:

Dan Johnson said...

Cool necklace...MUST have been tough cutting a CD case with a razor blade... safety first.
I watched Olympics all weekend as well...swimming, men's grass hockey, badminton, basketball, men's synchronized diving (never seen that before). I always get kind of choked up when I watch them... all those years of training...